Become a brand-watcher
Rank a Brand is built by and for consumers, and our team of brand-watchers is the heart of the organization. This group makes sure all the brands we have ranked have up-to-date scores on our website. On a voluntary basis, they search through brands' websites to find the answers to our questions. Would you like to be a brand-watcher, too?
- Would you like to join a growing consumer movement?
- Do you want to influence brands' sustainability?
- Do you want to give your professional and research skills a boost?
- Would you like to be part of the Dutch sustainability network?
If the answer to any of these is a resounding 'Yes!', then let us know via the contact form and we'll get in touch.
To be an effective brand-watcher, you need to be able to un-pick complex English-language reports, which means we look for people who are fluent (or almost fluent) in English, and either have or are working towards a Bachelor's degree. You also need to be based in the Netherlands and be willing to travel to Amsterdam for training.
Requirements at a glance:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
- Strong grasp of English (especially reading)
- Passion for sustainability
- At least 8 hours a week of availability
- Based in the Netherlands
Paste link to your LinkedIn profile*
Sector of interest or expertise area*